The Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism at Georgetown University Medical Center provides patient care for all hormone-related diseases. Common endocrine diseases are:
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary disease
- Adrenal disease
- Disorders of calcium metabolism
- Disorders of water and sodium balance
- Disorders of male and female hormones
To schedule your appointment, call 202-687-2818.
Endocrine conditions are often complex and usually requires laboratory and radiological studies. To receive the best care, please bring with you the following to the office on the day of your appointment.
- Previous laboratory studies
- Previous Radiology studies or reports
- Notes from your referring physician
- Blood sugar records (if you have diabetes)
- A complete list of your medications
- Any other relevant medical records