Our program offers the opportunity for superb training in one of the finest medical centers in the country. Georgetown offers a variety of clinical venues, exposure to top notch clinicians / educators / researchers, and residency training & education to prepare you for years to come.
Program highlights include the following
- Most recognized teaching hospital in the DC metropolitan area.
- $125 Million in research funding.
- Lombardi Cancer Center - an N.C.I. "Comprehensive Cancer Center."
- Listed on U.S. News and World Report "Best Hospitals" list.
- N.I.H. affiliation.
- Center for Clinical Bioethics.
- Excellent fellowship match and job placement.
- MedStar affiliation - largest health system in the region.
- Proximity to downtown DC attractions (Kennedy Center, Smithsonian, historic sites).
- Outstanding residents from diverse backgrounds.
Table of Contents
- Program Features
- Application Information
- Salaries & Benefits
- Program Faculty
- Affiliated Hospitals
- Research Opportunities
- Contact Information
- Our Residents