Point of Contact:
Zayd Eldadah, MD, PhD
Cardiac Arrhythmia Services
Our cardiac specialists provide diagnostic and therapeutic options for patients with arrhythmias including:
- Invasive electrophysiologic techniques for diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias using radiofrequency ablation techniques
- Pharmacologic therapy with standard and investigational agents
- Implantation and follow-up of pacemakers and/or defibrillators
- Arrhythmia surgery and comprehensive noninvasive arrhythmia and syncope evaluation (including continuous and event ambulatory monitoring, signal-averaged ECG, upright tilt-testing, and esophageal pacing and recording).
Arrhythmia Services we provide include:
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
- Electroanatomical mapping systems
- Multicenter coordinating site for catheter ablation studies
- Non-thoracotomy defibrillators
- New indications for cardiac pacing
- Post operative arrhythmias following cardiac surgery
- QT dispersion
- Biventricular Pacing
- Clinical Trials
- Autonomic nervous system in arrhythmogenesis
- Sudden cardiac death
- Atrial fibrillation
- Laboratory evaluation of new antiarrhythmic agents
The Division of Cardiology provides diagnostic and therapeutic evaluation for patients with arrhythmia.
For Appointments or general information, please call 202-444-5111, or Fax, 877-303-14613. Directions to our office.
Georgetown University Hospital
Pasquerilla Health Center, 5th Floor
3800 Reservoir Road, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20007