The Division of Cardiology provides cardiac ultrasound imaging services including:
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Contrast echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Exercise and pharmacologic stress echocardiography
- Pediatric echocardiography
The echocardiography laboratory includes Doppler, M-mode and 2 and 3-dimensional ultrasound imaging as well as transesophageal echocardiography. Faculty specialize in the use and evaluation of stress echocardiography, as well as the use of TEE.
Please call 202-444-1294, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Points of Contact:
M. Barbara Srichai-Parsia, MD
Vice-Chief, MedStar Heart & Vascular Institute; Director, Cardiac Non-Invasive Imaging Laboratory
Technical Director, Echo Lab