The Division of Cardiology provides evaluation of cardiac risk factors, with development of an individualized program to improve diet and exercise. A program of risk factor modification is available.
A comprehensive program is developed for patients with
- the need for improved health habits.
- significant lipid disorders.
- known coronary artery disease.
- post-myocardial infarction.
- percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
- bypass surgery.
Please call Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Charles E. Rackley, MD
Director, Preventive Cardiology Lipid Disorder and Coronary Regression Program
Rachel Barish, NP