Research within the Division of Cardiology provides opportunities to discover new treatments and future treatments.
Currently Funded Research Projects/Grants
- Folger grants (2)
- Decision Support in Medical Testing
- GUSOM MS2-CT Imaging
- MHRI/MHRN Core Lab Work
- NIH RRTC with NRH
- 2012: Marriott grant - HIV/HCV Atherosclerosis
- 2012: DOM Pilot Grant - PAH/Niacin
- 2012: GFIL-Fellows in Training Medical Professional Liability Study
- 2013: Myocardial Infarction-Induced Epigenetic Alterations Leading to PTSD and Adverse Cardiovascular Outcomes (MECO Study - MI, Epigenetics and Cardiac Outcomes): Co-PI January 2013 (GHUCCTS)
Please see individual faculty for additional ongoing research projects.