Application Information: Medicine-Pediatrics Residency
Application Deadline: December 31
- ERAS common application form
- NRMP #: 1801700C0
- Personal Statement
- Dean’s Letter
- 3-4 Letters of Recommendation
- 1 letter of support from the Department of Medicine (“Chair’s letter”)
- 1 letter of support from the Department of Pediatrics (“Chair’s letter”)
- 1-2 additional letters of recommendation from someone who has worked with you in the clinical setting
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Scores- Step 1 and Step 2 when available
2018-2019 Medicine-Pediatrics Interview Dates
Tuesday, November 6
Tuesday, November 13
Tuesday, November 27
Tuesday, December 4
Tuesday, December 11
Tuesday, December 18
Tuesday, January 8
Canadian applicants should apply through the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS). Contact for ERAS processing information and materials:
151 Slater Street, Suite 802
Ottawa, Ontario K1P-5H3 Canada
Phone: (613) 237- 0075
Students and graduates of foreign medical schools should apply through the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
P.O. Box 13467, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3467, U.S.A.
FAX: (215) 387- 9963
J-visas may be sponsored; however, applicants may be required to assume the costs of preparing and obtaining the appropriate documents needed for sponsorship.
Georgetown University Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.