On-Boarding and Orientation
Welcome to the Georgetown family!
Below you will find information the Department of Medicine needs to ensure you hit the ground running when you arrive in June. Please read the pages carefully, as they provide important information and list items to be completed before orientation. Updates to this website will be made as information becomes available. Please monitor your email daily for timely updates from the education office regarding orientation activities.
The Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office will also be in touch as they require information and documentation separate from the information and documentation requested here.
Orientation begins on THURSDAY, June 15. Attendance at orientation is mandatory and there are no exceptions. If you have concerns about this date, please contact us at GUH.MedRes@gunet.georgetown.edu as soon as possible.
REQUIRED ITEMS CHECKLIST:
- 2016 New Intern Information Survey (Due Monday, April 10)
- Schedule Request Survey (Due Monday, April 10)
- Virginia Training License Application (Due Friday, April 14)
- Virginia Hospital Center Paperwork (Due Friday, April 14)
- VA Medical Center Paperwork (Due Friday, May 19)
- ACLS/BLS Certification (Due Friday, June 9)
- Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) (Due Friday, June 9)
- DC License Application Information
- Orientation Schedule
- Housing and Parking
- Notary Services
- New Innovations Database Information
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS:
April Hartman, Residency Program Administrator
Daniel Zimmet, Residency Program Administrator