Patient Care: Division of Nephrology and Hypertension
Faculty evaluate patients with kidney disease or hypertension as outpatient in daily clinics on the 5th floor of the Pasquerilla Health Center Building at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. For information or appointments, call: (202) 444-9183.
The division has an active inpatient clinic service with consultation, hemodialysis, and continuous dialysis procedures.
The division is a joint venture partner with DaVita, Inc. to run several dialysis units in the area where patients can receive hemodialysis (HD) or continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) or home hemodialysis (HHD). These are located at:
- K Street in Georgetown (Tel: 202-333-5211) for HD or HHD
- Union Plaza near Union Station (Tel.: 202-842-3127) for HD and CAPD
- Rivertown at Oxon Hill, M.D. (Tel.: 301-839-3443) for HD and CAPD
- Grant Park (Tel.: 202-399-7700) for HD
- Georgetown Home at Home (Tel: 202-337-1431) for HHD and CAPD
Clinical Faculty, Division of Nephrology & Hypertension at Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Michael Choi, MD (chief and fellowship program director)
- Christopher S. Wilcox, MD, PhD
- Serban Dragoi, MD, PhD
- Robert J. Rubin, MD
- Chanigan Nilubol, MD
- Keiko Greenberg, MD
Clinical Faculty, Division of Nephrology & Hypertension, VAMC Washington, D.C.
- Vassilios Papademetriou, MD (Chief of Hypertension at VAMC)
- Samir Patel, MD
- Ping Li, MD PhD
- Sholey Argani, MD
- Sharon Bennett, MD
- Scott Cohen, MD
- Hillel Sternlicht, MD