Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program
Our program offers the opportunity for superb training in one of the finest medical centers in the country. Georgetown offers a variety of clinical venues, exposure to top notch clinicians/educators/researchers, and residency training and education to prepare you for years to come.
- Most recognized teaching hospital in the D.C. metropolitan area.
- $125 million in research funding.
- Georgetown Lombardi Cancer Center, an N.C.I. Comprehensive Cancer Center
- On U.S. News and World Report “Best Regional Hospitals” list
- N.I.H. affiliation
- Center for Clinical Bioethics
- Excellent fellowship match and job placement
- MedStar affiliation – largest health system in the region
- Proximity to downtown D.C. attractions (Kennedy Center, Smithsonian, historic sites)
- Outstanding residents from diverse backgrounds