The Division of Cardiology provides evaluation of cardiac risk factors, with development of an individualized program to improve diet and exercise. A program of risk factor modification is available.
A comprehensive program is developed for patients with:
- The need for improved health habits
- Significant lipid disorders
- Known coronary artery disease
- Post-myocardial infarction
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
- Bypass surgery
Please call Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Charles E. Rackley, MD
Director, Preventive Cardiology Lipid Disorder and Coronary Regression Program
Rachel Barish, NP